Unless you are from Canada or a Visa Waiver Program country, if you wish to enter the United States for a temporary stay, you will require a non-immigrant visa.  There are several categories of non-immigrant visas, depending on the purpose of your visit. The “B” visitor visa is a non-immigrant visa for those planning to enter the United States temporarily for business related purposes (not for employment) (B-1), or for pleasure including tourists and some requiring medical treatment(B-2).  Individuals planning to enter the U.S. for a different purpose, such as to study or to work must first apply for a different visa in the required category.


All applicants for visitor visas must show that they qualify for non-immigrant status under the Immigration & Nationality Act. The U.S. immigration system assumes that all applicants intend to immigrate to the United States on a permanent basis.  Therefore, in order to be appproved for a non-immigrant visa, applicants must overcome this presumption by showing that they plan to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment, for a limited period, and that they will return to their home abroad at the end of the visit.  If a consular officer suspects the applicant will overstay the visa, the applicant will be denied.

Under U.S. immigration laws, some people are ineligible to receive a visa due to other problems such as prior immigration violations, a criminal record, admitted drug use or other issue.  In some cases, an applicant who is ineligible for admission to the United States may apply for a waiver of ineligibility and be issued a visa if the waiver is approved.


Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Call Now ButtonCall +1-844-844-VISA