D’Alessio Law Group proudly provides a number of music services for professionals in the music, film and television, and corporate industries. If you use or make music, we can help! From songwriters and musicians, to business executives and producers, we proudly serve our clients by providing the following services:
We are proud to negotiate, execute, and advise regarding agreements for clients, including but not limited to record companies and music publishers, with a specialty of in-depth assistance for music business and legal affairs.
Contracts, Agreements for:
• Recording, Composer, Songwriting, Producer, Audio-Visual Production services
• Licensing including (mechanical, public performance, synchronization, print, master recording)
• Foreign Distribution
• Sub Publishing
• Third party agreements for theme composers, songwriters, artists, producers, mixers, and sampled music
D’Alessio Law Group offers in depth synchronization services, including:
• Forming a budget for the use of music in a given project.
• Examining and analyzing of film and television scripts for music usage
• Creating music credits and legal deliverables (mains, end crawls, liner notes and digital booklet for soundtrack albums; if applicable)
• Researching, clearance and licensing of all pre-existing music from third parties (e.g., record labels, music publishers, music libraries, studios) for a given production. If applicable, the soundtrack album.
• Advising and directing music creative parties (e.g., music supervisor, director, studio creative executives, on-set consultants, music producers, line producers) as necessary throughout a given production.
• Advising and directing music business parties (e.g., licensing entities, studio marketing executives, production attorneys, studio delivery executives, studio business and legal affairs executives, soundtrack album record label parties) as necessary throughout a given production.
• Live Performances
• Accounting and Financial matters
• Charitable Requests
• Collection Societies