We are fully operational and providing full services to clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please refer to our blog for devolving updates as we continue to provide services through this time. OUR BLOG

K-3 Spousal Visa Forms

I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance(e) [USCIS Instructions]: (ignore name, used for K3)This form is used to petition to bring your fiance(e) and that person’s children to the United States for marriage to you or to bring your spouse and that person’s children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status (under the LIFE Act and Amendments of 2000); please see section 12 of the Instructions to the form.
G-325A, Biographic InformationTo provide biographic information on an alien. You file this form only as instructed on another Immigration application or petition.
I-130, Petition for Alien Relative [USCIS Instructions]: A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file this form to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act (also used in some K1 apps)To show that an intending immigrant has adequate means of financial support and is not likely to become a public charge.
DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien RegistrationApplication for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration. Filled out for the embassy.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Call Now ButtonCall +1-844-844-VISA