HOW TO GET AN ENTERTAINMENT VISA
As immigrants to the United States, we understand the issues that foreign nationals encounter when crossing the border, applying for visas, finding employment in a new country and relocating. It is a stressful time in your life and having your visa matters go smoothly is extremely important.
We also realize that many foreign born actors and other artists have not yet won an Academy award or Grammy award. We know how to use other evidence to qualify you for an entertainment visa. We work one on one with our clients. You are never passed off to a paralegal or secretary to prepare your case.
WHY CONSULT A LOS ANGELES IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM?
We are where you want to be. We know how to get here. We have personal experience in the immigration process and the entertainment industry. We understand your logistical requirements as well as your legal requirements.
We know how to navigate the complex entertainment visa requirements. We know how to quickly and effectively obtain union consultation letters prior to submitting your O-1 or P-1 visa application to USCIS. We understand the types of documentation you will have and what to ask you for.
We will help you get you get organized and analyze your credentials.
We will advise you on how to make your application stronger. We will develop and implement a thorough plan for accomplishing your immigration goals.[show_testimonials]
FREE SEMINARS ON GETTING A US VISA
- The Wrong Help Can Hurt Be Aware of Immigration Scams (USCIS)
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability (“O”)
- Internationally Recognized Athlete (P-1A)
- A Member of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group (P-1B)
- Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program (P-2)
- Artist or Entertainer Coming to Be Part of a Culturally Unique Program (P-3)