We are fully operational and providing full services to clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please refer to our blog for devolving updates as we continue to provide services through this time. OUR BLOG

F-1   Academic students

If you wish to pursue full time academic or vocational studies in the United States, you may be eligible for one of two nonimmigrant student categories.  The F category is for academic students and the M is for vocational students.  Many colleges and universities have an international students office with staff who assist foreign students with visa matters.  We recommend that you utilize that assistance and also do your own research to insure that your visa paperwork is being handled correctly.  If you encounter any issues or have questions that cannot be resolved by your student advisor, we recommend consulting an experienced immigration attorney.

We have also provided some helpful links below.

Study in the States (USCIS)

Education USA: Your Guide to U.S. Higher Education (State Department)

Student and Employment (USCIS)

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Call Now Button